I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase(s). But if you decide you don't want to keep what you have ordered, please follow the 'How to return an item' steps below.
The cost of returning an item is your responsibility, but I recommend items are sent First Class Signed For. Please note, I can not be held responsible in the unlikely event that a parcel is lost.
If you are returning a faulty item, the cost of shipping as well as the cost of the item will be refunded.All you need to do is download the returns form and send it along with your unwanted items. All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your order or when the first attempt at delivery has been made.
How to return an item
- Download the returns form
- Print and fill out the form (or email a copy to: email@example.com)
- Let us know whether you'd like a refund or an exchange
- Package up items to be returned including the form
- Sale or promotional items
- Custom orders
- Limited edition items